Hayward's SwimClear Large Capacity Cartridge Filters
utilize a cluster of four reusable cartridge elements, called a Quad-Cluster, they provide 225, 325, 425 or 525 square feet of filter area for heavy-duty dirt-holding capacity, a higher degree of water clarity and longer filter cycles with minimal care. With filter tanks constructed from durable, corrosion-proof PermaGlass XL materials they are designed for continuous operation while meeting the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions. The heavy-duty one-piece clamp securely fastens the tank top and bottom, allowing quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections.
SwimClear Large Capacity Cartridge Filters are equip with a high capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve that bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever, full size 1 1/2" integral drain for a fast, efficient 100% clean out and an easier tank flushing. The 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing offers less resistance to flow and maximum performance. SwimClear filters will provide years of trouble-free operation and crystal clear sparkling water.
- Durable filter tank
- Quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- Extra dirt-holding capacity and long, long filter cycles
- Bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Versatility piping for plumbing
- Fast clean out and easier flushing of tank
- Trouble-free operation
- In-ground pools from 5,000 to 35,000 gallons
- In-ground pool and spa combinations
- In-ground spas (commercial and residential)