Purchase by July 7th and receive a $100 Mail-In Rebate from Hayward!
Click Here for details.
Quiet, Effortless, and Powerful!
- Near-Silent Operation Powered directly by your existing filtration system and running on Turbine Technology, the Hayward Pool Vac XL cleans your pool smoothly and quietly.
- Powerful Suction A high-flow hose, a unique Hydro-Dynamic design, and extended vacuum wings give the Hayward Pool Vac XL the ability to pick up pollen, dust and dirt, leaves, twigs, bugs, and just about anything else in your pool!
- Advanced Piloting System Cleans Entire Pool Thanks to Hayward’s exclusive AquaPilot programming, the Hayward Pool Vac XL navigates the whole pool with a series of pre-determined turns, and leaves behind no missed areas or dirty spots.
- Hassle-Free Installation Each Hayward Pool Vac XL comes nearly fully assembled in the box, and connects easily to your pool’s filtration system. There are no additional tools or equipment needed, and you can quickly install the cleaner yourself.
Are you tired of spending hours in the sun, scrubbing and brushing your pool floor? Does your automatic cleaner get tangled up in the hose, leaving large, dirty spots across the pool? With the Hayward Pool Vac XL, you can say goodbye to hours of backbreaking scrubbing, and enjoy a sparkling, spotless pool in no time! One of the most advanced Automatic Pool Cleaners available, the Hayward Pool Vac XL uses an exclusive AquaPilot programming system to clean your entire pool quietly and effectively. Powerful and capable of picking up all types of debris, you will save time, effort, and money with a Hayward Pool Vac XL.
- Powerful suction picks up dirt, pollen, and nearly all small debris
- Extended vacuum wings enhance suction and surface area
- Internal Turbine Technology silently propels Pool Vac XL across pool
- Cleans and vacuums pool floor, walls, and even pool steps
- Exclusive AquaPilot Steering System comes pre-programmed, so you just have to connect the hose and it goes to work
- High-Flow hose allows reduces hydraulic friction and allows the Hayward Pool Vac XL to travel faster than most other cleaners
- Advanced Pod Propulsion System eliminates the need for wheels or belts, and keeps the vacuum running longer
- Runs on the power provided by your pump, and requires no electricity or outside power to operate
- Quickly and easily connects to your pool and deposits debris directly into existing filtration system
- Easy installation to skimmer or suction port requires no tools or accessories
- Hayward Pool Vac XL is protected by a 2-year limited warranty
Back to Top
Every Hayward Pool Vac XL comes pre-assembled in the box, and is ready to be installed as soon as it arrives. The Pool Vac XL connects easily to your pool’s skimmer, and the hoses are included with the vacuum. Be sure to follow all of the manufacturer’s instructions for proper set-up. No special tools or equipment is needed for installation, and can be done quickly and easily with just one person. Each Hayward Pool Vac XL is also protected by a 2-year limited warranty.
- I have a vinyl liner on my pool, is it safe to use the Hayward Pool Vac XL? At Leslie’s we offer two different models of the Hayward Pool Vac XL. One of these models is designed for pool owners with plaster, gunite, or Pebble-Tec pools, and the other designed to be used with vinyl, fiberglass, and tiled pools.
- Does using a Hayward Pool Vac XL mean I never have to brush my pool? No, you will still need to occasionally brush your pool to prevent algae and bacteria growth. The Hayward Pool Vac XL is designed to greatly reduce the amount of manual brushing, however, and saves you the hassle of maintaining a strict brushing schedule.
- Do I have to program my Hayward Pool Vac XL? No, the Hayward Pool Vac XL does not require any programming or set-up. Instead, they operate on Hayward’s exclusive AquaPilot Steering System that drives the cleaner through a series of predetermined right and left turns. This operating system is designed to allow the Hayward Pool Vac XL to cover every inch of your pool.
- Will a Hayward Pool Vac XL keep my pool walls clean? Not only will your Hayward Pool Vac XL remove dirt, debris, leaves, bugs, and pebbles from your pool floor, but they also cover every inch of your pool surface, including steps, walls, and tile.
- How often do I need to change my vacuum bag? One of the benefits of owning a Hayward Pool Vac XL is that there are never any bags or containers to empty, no diaphragms to change, and no wheels or gears that could become old and worn.
- How do I install the Hayward Pool Vac XL? Every Hayward Pool Vac XL comes preassembled in the box, and is packaged with several hoses that connect the cleaner to your filtration system. The Pool Vac XL is designed to plug right into your skimmer and use the pressure from your pump to propel the cleaner through the pool. Remember to follow all instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Is it worth the money to invest in an automatic pool cleaner? Absolutely. Automatic Pool Cleaners not only save you time by drastically reducing the amount of time spent on brushing and pool maintenance, but they also end up saving you money in the long run. Pool cleaners like the Hayward Pool Vac XL save you money on buying replacement brushes, reduce the amount of chemicals you need to buy, and don’t waste money on electricity because they run on the power provided by your pump.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.