Purchase by September 2nd, 2013 and receive a $100 Mail-In Rebate!
Click Here for details.
The Most Popular Suction-Side Pool Cleaner Ever!
More than just a funny name, the Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner is a standard in the pool industry. Thanks to its trademark “One Moving Part” design, its ease of use, and its durable and rugged construction, the Kreepy Krauly provides years of powerful pool cleaning. The Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner can handle everything from fine sand to large leaves and debris, and is capable of cleaning even the dirtiest pool floor, walls, and steps. With no equipment needed for installation and no need for bags or booster pumps, it’s no wonder the Kreepy Krauly is the most popular suction side pool cleaner ever!
- Superior Cleaning Power
- Cleans Every Inch of Your Pool
- Reliable and Durable
- No Extra Equipment Needed
The Kreepy Krauly’s turbo-action swivel design and automatic regulator valve deliver fast and powerful water flow to provide superior cleaning power.
Thanks to its exclusive Directional Guidance System, the Kreepy Krauly automatically cleans your pool every inch of your pool, from the water line down to the pool floor!
The Kreepy Krauly features a trademark “One Moving Part” design, which means that it will last year after year and requires virtually zero maintenance.
Built to work seamlessly with your existing circulation system, the Kreepy Krauly requires no parts for installation and never needs any booster pumps or bags.
The Kreepy Krauly is a completely automatic pool cleaner, and comes preassembled for complete ease of use, all you need to do is attach the disc and the hose. Once the hose is attached, the Kreepy Krauly uses the pump and circulation system to propel it across the entire pool. Not only does the Kreepy Krauly clean your pool floor, walls, and steps, but it is even safe and effective for all types of pools, including plaster, vinyl-lined, fiberglass, and tile.
Not only does it automatically cover your entire pool thanks to its True Random Pattern, but the Kreepy Krauly is also one of the most powerful pool cleaners available today. Featuring large intake channels, a turbo-action swivel design and an automatic regulator valve, it maintains a constant and powerful water flow, cleaning your pool quickly and easily. So if you are tired of back-breaking work, scrubbing and brushing your pool for hours, take a break and let the Kreepy Krauly do the work for you!
The Kreepy Krauly, along with being one of the most powerful automatic pool cleaners, is designed to be extremely easy to use and hassle-free. Every Kreepy Krauly comes basically fully-assembled in the box, and only needs the disc and hose to be attached before it is ready to start cleaning your pool. The Kreepy Krauly installs easily into your skimmer (directions are included), and it uses the power from your pump and circulation system to propel itself across your entire pool. Remember to follow all manufacturer’s directions when installing your Kreepy Krauly.
The Kreepy Krauly also features a 20-year warranty on the flapper component, which is 4 times longer than most other pool cleaner warranties. The rest of the Kreepy Krauly, included all of the static parts, are covered under a 2-year limited warranty.
- Powerful cleaning ability and large-mouth channels pick up dirt, leaves, and small debris
- Turbo-action swivel design and automatic regulator valve maintain constant, strong suction
- Cleans automatically, saving you the time and hassle of manual brushing
- Only one moving part, the flapper, which separates water and propels the Kreepy Krauly
- Simple design means it is easy to use and requires very little maintenance
- True Random Pattern system cleans entire pool, leaving no dirty or missed spots
- Directional Guidance system drives Kreepy Krauly over entire pool, from water line to pool floor
- Climbs walls, steps, and tile to reach every inch of pool surface
- Great for all types of pools, including plaster, vinyl-lined, fiberglass, and tile
- Arrives preassembled, you only need to attach the disc and the hose
- Requires no tools or special plumbing to attach to your pool
- Runs automatically whenever the pump is running
- No need for booster pumps, diaphragms, or bags or compartments to empty
- 20-year warranty on flapper, 2-year limited warranty on all other parts
- I have a vinyl liner on my pool, is it safe to use the Kreepy Krauly?
- Does using a Kreepy Krauly mean I never have to brush my pool?
- Do I have to program my Kreepy Krauly?
- Will a Kreepy Krauly clean my pool walls?
- How often will I need to change my vacuum bag?
- Is it worth the money to invest in an automatic pool cleaner?
Yes. The Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner is compatible with nearly every type of pool, including plaster/gunite pools, vinyl-lined pools, fiberglass pools, and even tiled pools.
No, you will still need to occasionally brush your pool to help prevent algae and bacteria growth. The Kreepy Krauly is designed to greatly reduce the amount of manual brushing, however, and saves you the hassle of maintaining a strict brushing schedule.
No, Kreepy Kraulys do not require any programming or set-up. Instead, they operate on a True Random Pattern system, which means that the Kreepy Krauly will naturally cover every inch of your pool, leaving behind no dirty or missed spots.
Not only will your Kreepy Krauly remove dirt, debris, leaves, bugs, and pebbles from your pool floor, but they also cover every inch of your pool surface, including steps, walls, and tile.
One of the benefits of owning a Kreepy Krauly is that there are never any bags or containers to empty, no diaphragms to change, and no wheels or gears that could become old and worn.
Absolutely. Automatic Pool Cleaners not only save you time by drastically reducing the amount of time spent on brushing and pool maintenance, but they also end up saving you money in the long run. Pool cleaners like the Kreepy Krauly save you money on buying replacement brushes, reduce the amount of chemicals you need to buy, and don’t waste money on electricity because they run on the power provided by your pump.
InstallationYou can install the Kreepy Krauly in minutes. Since it's pre-assembled in the box, just attach the disc and hose, no tools or special plumbing are required. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.