Quality Telepole Extends Your Reach!
Say goodbye to your sore back and enjoy years of reliability from the Deluxe 3-Piece Telepole! This telescopic pole is made from high-quality, durable anodized aluminum, meaning it won’t corrode or rust, even after years of use. Featuring an extra-thick hand grip and 2 external locking cams for easy operation, the Deluxe 3-Piece Telepole connects with just about any pool cleaning accessory you can find. Extending from 5 feet up to 15 feet, the Deluxe 3-Piece Telepole helps make cleaning your pool fun and easy!
- Cleaning Tools Attach Quickly and Easily Most cleaning attachments like leaf rakes and skimmers, wall brushes, and vacuum heads attach easily to the end of the telepole
- Durable Construction Built using high-quality, anodized aluminum, the Deluxe 3-Piece Telepole is designed to help you effortlessly clean your pool season after season
- Extended Reach For Superior Cleaning Ability
With a range as short as 5 feet and as long as 15 feet, the Deluxe 3-Piece Telepole can handle any job on any sized pool
- Exceptional reach extends from 5’ to 15’
- Attaches to most cleaning equipment like rakes, skimmers, brushes, and vacuum heads
- Extra-thick hand grip and 2 external locking cams for easy operation
- Constructed using high-quality, anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion and rust
- Diameter of 1 ¾” is compatible with most cleaning attachments
- Perfect for scrubbing pool floors and scooping up sunken debris
How long does this telepole extend?
- When fully extended, the telepole stretches 15 feet.
How do I keep my telepole from bending when I clean the bottom of my pool?
- Sometimes a telepole can start to bend if it is fully extended and a lot of force is being exerted on it, like at the bottom of the pool. To prevent this, try shortening the pole and moving closer to the area you are cleaning.
What does the Deluxe 3-Piece Telepole attach do?
- This telepole is designed to fit most wall brushes, leaf skimmers, leaf rakes, and vacuum heads.
One of my cleaning attachments will not connect to the telepole, how do I connect it?
- Many times, all you need is a replacement snap, often called a butterfly clip, available through Leslie’s.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.