DescriptionThe Dual Quad-Cluster HCF7030C cartridge filter system features a massive 700sq ft. of filter area providing heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity and extra-long filter cycles. It will reduce operation costs and enhance the eco-friendliness of any pool by saving thousands of gallons of carefully-balanced, heated pool water per month through the elimination of backwashing. Ideal for new construction or retrofit, the HCF7030C is able to accommodate flow rates to 150 GPM. The filter exterior is molded from a glass reinforced copolymer material. Back to Top
- Easy access to eight compact cartridges for fast, manageable cleaning
- 2in or 2 1/2in connections with full 2in internal piping
- Full-Size 1 1/2in integral drain providing easy access and fast clean-out and flushing
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom
- Combination pressure and filter cleaning cycle indicator gauge
- NSF listed
InstallationThis product requires installation. Why not let our professionally trained technicians install it for you? Your satisfaction is guaranteed and you will have the peace of mind knowing that your purchase has been installed correctly.
Check our Store Locator to see if we offer this service in your area. Or call 1-800-LESLIES directly to schedule service. If you would rather install it yourself all products include manufacturer instructions. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.