DescriptionAll American Products Red Top Replacement Filter Cartridges are manufactured using genuine Reemay spunbound polyester media. Red Top cartridges are manufactured with 6 sq. ft. of media and measure 9 ¾" in length and 2 ¾" in diameter and are easier to clean and last longer than competitive universal-type cartridges. They fit all cluster-type filter housings, including Unicel T-380, Filbur part number FC-3060, Harmsco American OTC-6-4, Premier and Sta-Rite ST-6, Rainbow Plastics 17-2048, Pac Fab, Swimquip, and Swimrite.
46125 - MFG. # T380R UNI, T380 UNI
FILTER, CARTRIDGE 6 SQ.FT., 2-3/4" DIA, 9-3/4" LONG, UNICEL Back to Top
- Manufactured with 6 sq. ft. of media and measure 9 ¾" in length and 2 ¾" in diameter
- Excellent filtration efficiency and cartridge dirt holding capacity
- Easier to clean and last longer
- They fit a variety of cluster-type filter housings
More InfoCartridge Care and Cleaning
1. Remove the cartridge from the filter housing following the manufactures instructions.
2. Use a garden hose with a straight flow nozzle to wash down the filter element. Work from the top down, holding the nozzle at a 45-degree angle, and wash all the pleats with emphasis between the pleats.
3. Rinse until all dirt and debris is gone.
4. If the filter has a coating of algae, calcium carbonate, iron, or other minerals, soak the cartridge in a solution of one muriatic acid to twenty parts water until all bubbling stops. Warning: Use rubber gloves and safety glasses when using acid and chlorine. Do not add water to acid. Do not mix acid and chlorine.
5. Rinse the cartridge clean and reassemble housing. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.