DescriptionPac Fab pool and spa replacement filter cartridges use genuine Reemay spunbound polyester media for the best filtration and feature sharp pleat folds which maximizes spacing between the pleats to ensure crystal clear water. The tough end caps on these cartridges are made from a durable polyurethane and plastisol material which offer greater chemical resistance and are less prone to cracks and breaks that occur with other filter cartridges. The rigid center core is comprised of punched PVC, which allows maximum flow with minimum pressure loss, assuring consistent flow and the long life of the cartridge. Available in a variety of configurations, they fit all cluster-type filter housings, including Harmsco H-7699, PF100TC-3, C7699, PFAB100, PAC FAB 100 sq.ft. MA100 and MY100. Measuring 22" height and 7 7/8" diameter.
46153 - MFG. # C7699 UNI
FILTER, CARTRIDGE 100 SQ.FT., 7-7/8" DIA, 22-1/8" LONG, UNICEL
46154 - MFG. # C7679 UNI
FILTER, CARTRIDGE 150 SQ.FT., 7-7/8" DIA, 33-3/8" LONG, UNICEL Back to Top
More InfoCartridge Care and Cleaning
1. Remove the cartridge from the filter housing following the manufactures instructions.
2. Use a garden hose with a straight flow nozzle to wash down the filter element. Work from the top down, holding the nozzle at a 45-degree angle, and wash all the pleats with emphasis between the pleats.
3. Rinse until all dirt and debris is gone.
4. If the filter has a coating of algae, calcium carbonate, iron, or other minerals, soak the cartridge in a solution of one muriatic acid to twenty parts water until all bubbling stops. Warning: Use rubber gloves and safety glasses when using acid and chlorine. Do not add water to acid. Do not mix acid and chlorine.
5. Rinse the cartridge clean and reassemble housing. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.