DescriptionFor more than 50 years, Sta-Rite has been an industry leader in pump and filtration technology. Of course, what keeps them at the forefront of research and design is their willingness to listen to the needs of their customers. Sta Rite Replacement Filter Cartridges are made from 100% polyester filter media and feature sharp pleat folds, which maximize spacing between pleats. Tough urethane end caps assure durability for the life of the cartridge and a rigid PVC core allows maximum flow with minimum pressure loss. Maintenance and cleaning are a snap with the Sta-Rite.
46171 - MFG. # UHDSR100 UNI
FILTER, CARTRIDGE 100 SQ.FT., 8-11/16" DIA, 25-11/16" LONG, UNICEL
46173 - MFG. # UHDSR135 UNI
FILTER, CARTRIDGE 135 SQ.FT., 8-11/16" DIA, 34-1/2" LONG
46174 - MFG. # UHDSR137 UNI
FILTER, CARTRIDGE 137 SQ.FT., 8-11/16" DIA, 31-1/4" LONG
Back to Top
1. Remove the cartridge from the filter housing following the manufactures instructions.
2. Use a garden hose with a straight flow nozzle to wash down the filter element. Work from the top down, holding the nozzle at a 45-degree angle, and wash all the pleats with emphasis between the pleats.
3. Rinse until all dirt and debris is gone.
4. If the filter has a coating of algae, calcium carbonate, iron, or other minerals, soak the cartridge in a solution of one muriatic acid to twenty parts water until all bubbling stops. Warning: Use rubber gloves and safety glasses when using acid and chlorine. Do not add water to acid. Do not mix acid and chlorine.
5. Rinse the cartridge clean and reassemble housing. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.