For unsurpassed water clarity choose Jandy Diatomaceous Earth Filters. The Jandy DEV filter’s extra large capacity extend cleaning cycles and reduce energy usage. Our easy-grip tank handles make installation and cleaning easy. One-of-a-kind pressure gauge/air release valve with built-in water saving Clean/Dirty indicator accurately tells you when the filter requires cleaning. Back to Top
- Designed to easily connect with other Jandy Products via Jandy's exclusive Versa Plumb™ system.
- Easy-grip tank handles
- Combination pressure gauge/air release valve with Clean/Dirty indicator — reduces energy usage
- Extra large capacity for extended cleaning cycles — reduces energy usage
- Attractive, compact design fits easily into small plumbing configurations
- Tough, UV and corrosion-resistant, thermoplastic tank
- Heavy duty, rigid tank clamp
- Accommodates three types of valves; multiport valves, slide valves and the Jandy NeverLube Backwash Valve
- Automatic internal air relief
- Industry standard, curved grid design maximizes surface area
- FILTER COMES COMPLETE WITH: universal unions, grids and combination pressure gauge/air release valve with Clean/Dirty indicator
InstallationThis product requires installation. Why not let our professionally trained technicians install it for you? Your satisfaction is guaranteed and you will have the peace of mind knowing that your purchase has been installed correctly.
Call 1-800-LESLIES directly to schedule service. If you would rather install it yourself all products include manufacturer instructions. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.