DescriptionOPTIMA PRO: THE COMPLETE AQUATIC BIKE
- The most complete aquatic bike in the Archimede line and on the market *Built for daily and intensive use, responding to the strongest requirements, especially for fitness centers
- Technical data:
Adjustable resistance from low, moderate to intense, via a double system:
- A 4-blade pedal system whose direction can be changed with one movement while seating on the bike. Based on their direction, the blades slice through water for minimal resistance or move like a paddle wheel for maximum resistance
- 2 flaps under the pedals. They carry a constant volume of water allowing for a perfect movement of the rotation.
- This double system stirs water and creates a massage motion from the feet to the buttocks that activates blood flow
- The saddle, handlebar and base can be adjusted for use in water depths of 3’7’’ to 5’ by users 5’ to 6’7’’ tall
- The saddle is adjustable horizontally for a comfortable position
- Pedals with straps to use with water shoes
- Base mounted on suction cups for an optimal grip and a perfect protection of all types of surface (liner, PVC and tile floors)
- Frame in passivated stainless steel marine grade 316 L suited to chlorinated water, seawater and thermal waters. The frame is covered with red thermoplastic increasing the protection against corrosion and the security of children (better visibility in the water)
- Total weight: 44 lbs., dimensions: 39.5’ x 30’ x 55’
THE OPTIMA PRO COMES WITH A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FRAME Back to Top
FeaturesWhy pool biking?
- By a continuous workout of the major muscles of the lower body Gluteals Quadriceps, Hamstrings, etc.), the biggest users of oxygen, pedaling at a steady rhythm on a stationary bike will stimulate and reinforce cardio respiratory capacity and burn calories
- However, in open air, stationary biking is not appropriate for everyone since it affects the joints and becomes quickly tiring.
- It is completely different with a pool bike thanks to the many advantages of water:
- Weightlessness: the body weighs much less in water, only 1/5th of its weight
- Warm water (82-88 F) is relaxing and stimulating, the heart rate slows down by 10%, the heart is resting
- The hydrodynamic resistance of the water allows for soft braking while pedaling. Only the acceleration increases the energy expenditure, the effort is easily measurable, the low-impact exercise doesn’t put the joints under much stress
- By combining the movement with the hydrostatic pressure, equal on all the body parts, a blood drainage massage is created. This massage accelerates the elimination of the toxins from the muscles. The lactic acid, responsible for the feeling of fatigue, is immediately eliminated in the bloodstream
Why is aquacycling so effective against cellulite?
- Cellulite is a cluster of cells containing fat and water imprisoned in a fibrous network with an unsightly orange-peel look
- It is resistant to diets and traditional physical activity
- The results obtained by aquacycling come from a combination of 3 factors:
- Massage from the eddies generated by pedaling, which breaks down the orange-peel structure
- Drainage due to the hydrostatic pressure, which mobilizes the fat and eliminates it in the circulation
- Exertion, which burns fats
More InfoMade in France. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.