Leslie’s 3-Inch Chlorine Tabs are the highest quality tabs available, and we offer them at the lowest prices you can find. What makes Leslie’s Chlorine Tabs the best tabs on the market?
- 90% Active Ingredient
Our tablets are the strongest on the market. Don’t be misled by a lower price on a lower percent of active ingredient; you are paying for a strong bacterial killer, so make sure you get it!
- Densely Compressed
Our tablets erode slower because of their dense compression. We pack them tightly so that they dissolve very slowly, giving you long-lasting value!
- Ultra-Violet Ray Inhibitor
UV rays from the sun can burn off chlorine in your pool. Our tablets have an added UV inhibitor, which slows down this process significantly, keeping your pool sanitized for longer.
- No Fillers
You won’t find any in a Leslie’s tablet. Some companies use fillers to bulk up the tab size in place of the more costly active ingredients. Not good for your pool or your pocketbook. Compare our quality to Bioguard, Sun, Pace, and Guardex. Compare our price to ANYONE! The only difference is that ours cost LESS!
Both effective and powerful, Leslie’s tabs feature 90% active stabilized chlorine – the highest amount you can buy! Perfect for use in most automatic feeders and floating chlorinators, our 3-inch tablets work to destroy bacteria and keep your pool algae-free.
Trichlor tablets provide constant and effective chlorination, ease of handling, and an indefinite shelf life. Trichlor is also the most effective, efficient, and popular method of chlorinating a pool.
Leslie’s 3” Chlorine Tabs feature:
- 99% Trichloro-s-triazinetrione
- 8 oz. individually-wrapped tablets
- No fillers, binders, or lubricants
- Very slow-dissolving tablets
- Is densely compressed, so it dissolves very slowly
- Stabilized with cyanuric acid, to protect the chlorine from harmful UV rays
- Has an acidic pH level, around 2.8-3.0
- Has an indefinite shelf life
- Works great in floating chlorinators and erosion-type feeders
- Can be used for regular chlorination, but it cannot be used for superchlorination because it dissolves too slowly
Keeping your pool chemistry properly maintained is the best way to ensure clean and safe water. Routinely checking the pool chemistry can save you money and effort. The easiest way to maintain your chlorine levels is with Leslie’s 3-inch chlorine tabs, which dissolve slowly and efficiently, meaning you buy fewer tabs and spend less time keeping your pool in pristine condition.
Trichlor represents the most effective and efficient method of chlorinating a pool. Trichlor tablets provide constant and reliable chlorination, ease of handling, and an indefinite shelf life.
- What is the chemical make-up of Leslie’s 3-inch chlorine tabs?
Leslie’s 3-inch chlorine tabs are made up of 99% trichloro-s-triazinetrione, which provides 90% available chlorine, the highest available chlorine of any chlorine compound. Our tabs are also stabilized with cyanuric acid.
- How many tabs come in each bucket?
Each of the following quantities is a close approximation: 7 lb. bucket – 14 tabs. 20 lb. bucket – 40 tabs. 35 lb. bucket – 70 tabs. 50 lb. bucket – 100 tabs. 100 lb. bucket – 200 tabs.
- How many tabs should I use?
For every 10,000 gallons, you should use 1 tab. New tabs should be added once a week.
- How should I dispense the chlorine into my pool?
Leslie’s recommends placing the tablet in either a floating chlorinator or an erosion-feeder.
- Are the tabs individually wrapped?
Yes, Leslie’s 3-inch chlorine tabs come individually wrapped for your convenience.
- Is it OK to mix different types of chlorine in my chlorinator or erosion feeder?
No! It is never safe to mix different types of chlorine. Mixing calcium hypochlorite tablets and trichlor tablets may cause an explosion or fire with the evolution of toxic chlorine gas.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.