- 14238 - CHLOR 2X1 (Available in CA, AZ, NV and TX)
- 14240 - CHLOR 1 GAL (Available in the Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast and select other retail locations)
Product Information: Leslie's Liquid Chlorine can be used as a general sanitizer to maintain a certain level of chlorine in the water at all times. This is done primarily by pouring it directly it into the pool water, but can also be done by using an automatic dispenser. To prevent algae and kill bacteria in the pool, customers using chlorine products as their primary sanitizer are encouraged to maintain a residual chlorine level of 2.0-4.0 ppm. Leslie's Liquid Chlorine can also be used to superchlorinate, sometimes called shocking, the water by adding large amounts of sanitizer at one time.
- Safe for all pools including vinyl-liner, painted, fiberglass, colored plaster, and acrylic pools.
- Pour directly into the pool while the pump is operating.
- Normal superchlorination rate is 1 gallon of Liquid Chlorine per 10,000 gallons. During swimming season, customers are encourage to superchlorinate, or shock, the pool weekly. Off season, customers should only shock the pool as needed.
- Use caution when handling this product as spills can occur.
- When storing this product, always keep the containers upright since they have vented caps.
*Larger sizes available in select retail locations. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.