Top Quality Granular Chlorine
Leslie’s Chlor Brite Granular Chlorine is the highest quality granular chlorine available, and we offer it at the lowest prices you can find. Leslie’s Chlor Brite is a fast-dissolving, powerful sanitizer that can be used for both regular, daily chlorination as well as superchlorination. What makes Leslie’s Chlor Brite the best granular chlorine on the market?
- 99% Active Ingredient
Our granular chlorine the strongest on the market. Don’t be misled by a lower price on a lower percent of active ingredient; you are paying for a strong bacterial killer, so make sure you get it!
- Dissolves Rapidly
Quick-dissolving chlorine means no messy residue in your pool!
- Ultra-Violet Ray Inhibitor
UV rays from the sun can burn off chlorine in your pool. Our granular chlorine has an added UV inhibitor, which slows down this process significantly, keeping your pool sanitized for longer.
- Great for Regular Chlorination and Superchlorination
Because of its quick-dissolving and powerful formula, Leslie’s Chlor Brite is perfect for everyday use, as well as weekly shocking, or superchlorinating your pool.
Both effective and powerful, Leslie’s Chlor Brite features 99% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione, also known as dichlor – the highest amount you can buy! Chlor Brite is designed for easy use, 2-3 ounces per 10,000 gallons in your pool. Leslie’s Chlor Brite dissolves rapidly, which means it won’t sit on the bottom and bleach your pool, and it won’t leave any residue on pool walls.
Leslie’s Chlor Brite provides constant and effective chlorination, ease of handling, and an indefinite shelf life. Dichlor granular chlorine is perfect for above-ground, vinyl-lined, fiberglass, and painted pools. Because it dissolves rapidly, it will not harm the walls of the pool. The pH level of Leslie’s Chlor Brite is between 6.5 and 7.0, which is almost neutral. This makes it very easy to regulate your pool’s chemical levels. Dichlor also features a built-in stabilizer, so the sun’s harmful UV rays will not disrupt the chlorination process.
- Quick-dissolving formula makes daily chlorination a breeze
- Stabilized with cyanuric acid, to protect the chlorine from harmful UV rays
- Has a neutral pH between 6.5 and 7.0, perfect for maintaining a balanced pH level
- Features a 99% active ingredient, and provides 56% available chlorine, both the highest on the market
- Has an indefinite shelf life
- Very easy to use, 2-3 ounces per 10,000 gallons once daily
- Can be used for regular chlorination as well as for superchlorination
- Perfect for use in vinyl, fiberglass, or colored plaster pools
- Contains no calcium, so it won’t stain or harm any fixtures
- Each package is 1lb
Keeping your pool chemistry properly maintained is the best way to ensure clean and safe water. Routinely checking the pool chemistry can save you money and effort. The easiest way to maintain your chlorine levels is with Leslie’s Chlor Brite granular chlorine, which dissolves rapidly and efficiently, meaning you spend less time keeping your pool in pristine condition. 2-3 ounces per 10,000 gallons daily will keep your water crystal clear.
Leslie’s Chlor Brite also represents an effective way to shock your pool. For weekly shocks or superchlorination, simply add enough chlorine to raise your chlorine level to 5.0 to 10.0 PPM, and hold it at that level for 4 hours. This should kill 99.9% of disease-causing bacteria and microorganisms, as well as restore available chlorine to your water.
- What is the chemical makeup of Leslie’s Chlor Brite granular chlorine?
- Leslie’s Chlor Brite is made up of 99% dichloro-s-triazinetrione, which provides 56% available chlorine, the highest you will find for any dichlor powder. Our tabs are also stabilized with a UV inhibitor to protect it from UV rays.
How much chlorine should I use?
- For daily chlorination, you only need about 2-3 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water you have in your pool. For superchlorination, you will need enough to raise the chlorine level to 5.0-10.0 PPM.
Can I use this to shock my pool?
- Certainly, Leslie’s Chlor Brite is great for weekly pool shocking.
What will Leslie’s Chlor Brite do to my pH level?
- It should change your pH level very little. Chlor Brite is nearly pH neutral at 6.5 – 7.0 pH, so it should be very easy to regulate your pool’s chemical levels.
How should I dispense the chlorine into my pool?
- Leslie’s recommends simply broadcasting the powder across your pool. Because it dissolves so rapidly, it should not cause any harm to the pool floor or walls.
Can I mix Leslie’s Chlor Brite with another type of chlorine?
- No! It is never safe to mix different types of chlorine. Mixing dichlor powder with any other type of chlorine may cause an explosion or fire with the evolution of toxic chlorine gas.
I have an automatic chlorinator, can I use this with Leslie’s Chlor Brite?
- No, Chlor Brite should never be used in an automatic or erosion-feeder. The easiest way to chlorinate your pool is to simply broadcast the powder over the pool. Dichlor feeders are also available.
I have a vinyl-lined, above-ground pool and was told not to use trichlor. Can I use Leslie’s Chlor Brite?
- Yes, Leslie’s Chlor Brite dissolves quickly and will not damage any pool surface or pool wall.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.