Powerful, Chlorine-Free Shock
Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear is a powerful, new chlorine-free shock, designed to clean your pool and leave your water sparkling clear! Our most popular non-chlorinated shock, Fresh ‘N Clear uses the power of available oxygen to eliminate contaminants, organic waste, chlorine odor, and prevent algae, all while freeing up the chlorine already in your pool. And the best part of chlorine-free shock? You can get back in the pool in as little as 15 minutes after use!
- Quick-Acting Formula
Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear is the fastest dissolving non-chlorinated shock on the market! It quickly clears up your pool, leaving you with more time to enjoy the sparkling water.
- Effective Alternative to Chlorinated Shock
Cleans your pool, eliminates organic contaminants, and prevents algae without killing microorganisms or adding high levels of chlorine.
Powerful waste eliminator, algae preventer, and water purifier. Fresh ‘N Clear also frees up available chlorine to destroy bacteria. Works great in both chlorinated and brominated pools.
Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear chlorine-free shock allows you to safely, quickly, and effectively shock your pool without adding chlorine. Upon being added to your pool, Fresh ‘N Clear goes to work immediately, eliminating 99.9% of organic compounds. These include bacteria, nitrogen compounds, swimmer waste, and natural waste. It does this by freeing up the available chlorine in your pool, allowing the chlorine to destroy the contaminants in the water. By breaking up the combined available chlorine, Fresh ‘N Clear also eliminates those annoying chlorine odors.
Along with keeping your pool clean and algae-free, Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear offers many other great advantages. Because it does not contain chlorine or calcium, Fresh ‘N Clear keeps your pH and water hardness levels perfectly balanced, saving you money on new chemicals. No chlorine also means no long waiting periods after shocking your pool, swimmers can get back in the pool in as little as 15 minutes.
- Effectively prevents algae, and leaves your pool sparkling clear.
- Also reactivates bromine, eliminates ammonia, nitrogen compounds, and swimmer waste such as oils and suntan lotions – eliminating the “oil slick” that can appear after swimming.
- Very gentle on swimmers, does not cause itchy skin or eyes
- Quick-dissolve formula means it’s safe to swim in pool just 15 minutes after use
- Clears up cloudy and murky water, leaving pool surface and bathing suits looking brand-new
- Frees up available chlorine, eliminating strong chlorine odors and leaving the chlorine to kill bacteria and disease-causing microorganisms
- Has a neutral pH, so it does not affect your pool’s pH level or calcium hardness
- Powerful oxidizing formula contains 38% Potassium Monopersulfate (the active ingredient), and provides 4.0% available oxygen
- Great for both chlorinated and brominated pools, as well with Nature2
Keeping your pool chemistry properly maintained is the best way to ensure clean and safe water. Routinely checking the pool chemistry can save you money and effort. During swimming season, Leslie’s recommends applying a shock treatment to your pool weekly. Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear chlorine-free shock gives you a sparkling clean pool, to go along with the peace of mind that comes with a pool shock that does not change your pH level. This shock treatment reactivates combined chlorine to destroy waste, bacteria, and algae.
Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear is a non-chlorinated shock for your pool. It is important to note that as a weekly shock treatment, Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear is not a replacement for regular chlorination. Using chlorine or other EPA-approved sanitizers are critical to maintaining a healthy pool. The active ingredient is Potassium Monopersulfate, a strong oxidizer that is gentle on swimmers.
- How much Fresh ‘N Clear do I use?
Leslie’s recommends using 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water. Fresh ‘N Clear works best if it is added to a pool every 1-2 weeks.
- I have a vinyl-lined pool, is Fresh ‘N Clear safe to use?
Yes, Fresh ‘N Clear is safe to use for all types of pools.
- What is the chemical makeup of Fresh ‘N Clear?
The active ingredient, Potassium Monopersulfate, makes up 38%. The remaining 62% is inactive ingredients, sodium carbonate and a polymeric clarifier. Contains no chlorine.
- Why should I use Fresh ‘N Clear over a chlorinated shock?
Both types of shock have their advantages, but there are several distinct differences. Non-chlorinated shocks allow for swimmers to re-enter the pool within 15 minutes, and do not impact the pH balance of the pool. However, if you want to add new chlorine while shocking your pool, it is best to use a chlorinated shock, like Leslie’s Power Powder Plus.
- I use bromine as my main sanitizer, can I still use Fresh ‘N Clear?
Yes, in fact Fresh ‘N Clear is great to use for brominated pools because it reactivates the bromine.
- What is the shelf life of Fresh ‘N Clear?
It can last up to 2 years.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.