Keep Winter Out of Your Pool
Items May Ship Separately
When you are preparing your pool for the winter, it is important to have more than a secure pool cover. Adding winterizing chemicals before closing your pool will help eliminate any algae growth, keep your water clean and clear, and make springtime opening a breeze! Leslie’s Super Winter Bundle, designed specifically for pools up to 30,000 gallons, saves you time and money, and protects your pool from bacteria and algae all winter long. With Leslie’s Winter Bundles, winter won’t stand a chance! Leslie’s Super Winter Bundle comes with:
- 3 lbs. Leslie’s Chlor Brite
Leslie’s Chlor Brite is a quick-dissolving granular chlorine. Made with 99% active ingredient, Chlor Brite chlorinates the pool and quickly kills algae and disease-causing bacteria.
- 4 lbs. Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear
Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear is a chlorine-free shock that uses the power of oxygen to destroy contaminants, organic wastes, chlorine odor, and safely prevents algae growth.
- 1 qt. Leslie’s Copper Algaecide
A powerful algae fighter, Leslie’s Copper Algaecide is a metal-based and non-foaming algaecide, strong enough to prevent algae growth all winter long.
- 3 pounds of Leslie’s Chlor Brite, a quick-dissolving granular chlorine
- 4 pounds of Leslie’s Fresh ‘N Clear, a chlorine-free shock that eliminates all organic wastes
- 1 qt. of Leslie’s Copper Algaecide, a powerful, non-foaming algae preventer
- Buying chemicals in bundle saves you money versus buying separately
- Designed for use during winter closing in pools as large as 30,000 gallons
- Goes to work quickly and lasts all winter long
- Kills and prevents algae, as well as organic contaminants, swimmer wastes, and odors
- Saves you time and money during spring opening by keeping your water clean and clear
Leslie’s Super Winter Bundle is a pre-arranged set of chemicals, specially designed to help you get your pool ready for a long winter season. Winter bundles are a great way to help get ready for winter, but they are not a complete list of everything you will need to winterize your pool. For easy-to-follow instructions on winterizing procedures and chemicals, please visit the Leslie’s Pool Closing page.. This winter bundle is great for pools as large as 30,000 gallons, so please take note of the size of your pool before purchasing a winter bundle.Back to Top
- Remove debris from pool
- Brush and vacuum pool thoroughly
- Add 8oz Copper Algaecide per 10,000 gallons and run the pump for at least 4 hours
- Add 1lb Fresh N’ Clear per 7,500 gallons and run the pump for 24 hours
- Add 1lb of Chlor Brite per 10,000 gallons and run the pump for at least 8 hours
- Lower water level using a submersible pump
- Remove drain plugs from all equipment
- Turn off main power supply
- Plug return lines
- Add POOL Antifreeze to all lines and place a gizzmo into the skimmer
- Refill pool to level below skimmer
- Remove ladders, hoses, additional skimmers, automatic pool cleaners, etc.
- Optional use of air pillows to keep ice from compressing on the pool
- In-Ground pools should tie a floating chlorinator to an air pillow at its lowest setting
- Cover the pool Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.