Actual color of this cover is green.
Winter covers are an essential part of pool maintenance, and something that every pool should be equipped with. The Leslie’s Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Cover is strong, durable, and ideal for any pool owner who wants to keep their pool clean year after year! Perfect for keeping dirt and debris out of your pool during the winter off-season, winter covers protect your pool and help make opening your pool for the summer a breeze. Our Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Cover is made from heavy-duty, triple-layered polyethylene, and uses some of the strongest resins available today, which help it hold up against the harshest winters and resists salt and mildew build-up. Available in all shapes and sizes and designed for use in types of climates, the Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Cover is a great choice for pool owners everywhere!
- Strong and Durable Construction
- Resists Harmful Build-Up
- Built To Last Year After Year
- Protects and Keeps Your Pool Clean
Leslie’s Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Covers are made with triple-layer polyethylene, heat-sealed seams, and triple reinforced borders to help the cover stand up to freezing temperatures down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit, harsh winds, and standing water.
Each Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Cover is built to resist the build-up of harmful substances, including salts, acids, alkalis, and mildew.
The Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Cover is constructed using a heavy-duty 12 x 12 weave, and is made with some of the strongest resins available to promote longer life and prevent the cover from breaking down.
Winter Covers are designed to not only keep leaves and debris out of your pool during the winter off-season, but they also stop sunlight and UV rays from getting into the pool, which inhibits the growth of algae and bacteria.
Colors shown are not exact and may vary
Water bags not included Back to Top
- Made from heavy-duty, triple-layered polyethylene
- Coated with extra-strong resins to dramatically improve lifespan
- Features a heavy-duty 12 x 12 weave that prevents from cover from ripping or tearing
- Includes extra-strong heat-sealed seams
- Triple-reinforced borders won’t rip or tear
- Grommets located every 2 feet around the cover’s edge and heavy-duty cables keep the cover firmly in place and prevent wind-lash
- Comes with a 3' overlap for use with a winch and cable
- Resists the build-up of harmful substances such as salts, acids, alkalis, and mildew
- Withstands temperatures down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Protects pool from leaves and debris
- Keeps sunlight and UV rays out, stopping the growth of algae and bacteria
- Available in many shapes and sizes to fit nearly every pool
- Comes with a 12-year warranty, featuring 2 years of full warranty and 10 years prorated
- Made specifically for above-ground pools
Leslie’s Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Covers are available in many shapes and sizes, and are designed to fit most in-ground swimming pools. Each Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Cover comes equipped with grommets placed around the edge of the pool, along with a heavy-duty cable and winch to attach the pool cover securely to the sides of the pool. To keep the pool cover securely in place, use water bags placed along the edge of the cover.
Each Leslie’s Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Cover features a 12-year warranty that comes with 2 years of full warranty protection and 10 years of prorated warranty to help protect your investment and help you maintain a healthy pool.
What will a winter cover do for my pool?
- Winter covers are an essential part of pool maintenance, and provide many benefits to pool owners. Winter pool covers are great for keeping dirt and debris out of your pool, meaning there is little to nothing to clean when you open your pool for the summer. A winter cover can also protect the pool from sunlight and UV rays, meaning there will be less algae and bacteria growth during the winter.
I have a custom-sized pool, which cover should I order?
- Leslie’s Deluxe Above-Ground Winter Covers come in many shapes and sizes, but if you do not see a size that will fit your pool, please give us a call at 1-800-LESLIES to set up a custom pool cover fitting.
What do I use to keep the cover in place?
- Above-Ground Winter Covers come equipped with grommets located every 2 feet around the edge of the cover, along with a heavy-duty cable and winch to secure the cover to the sides of the pool. In addition to the cable, water bags should be placed along the perimeter of the cover to keep it flush with the waterline and help protect against dirt and debris.
What’s the difference between a winter cover and a safety cover?
- While a safety cover is designed to be locked into place over your pool and prevent animals and people from falling into the pool, winter covers do not lock into place and therefore do not prevent accidents. Both products keep leaves and debris out of the pool during the winter offseason, but winter covers should never be relied upon to prevent accidents.
Can I use this cover for my in-ground pool?
- If you have an in-ground pool, please feel free to browse Leslie’s selection of winter covers designed specifically for in-ground pools.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.