Winter covers are an essential part of pool maintenance, and something that every pool should be equipped with. The Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Cover is the strongest winter cover available, and offers top-of-the-line protection against harsh winter conditions! Thanks to an advanced coating technology and a super-tight inner scrim weave construction, the Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Cover won’t rip or tear, and will keep your pool free of all dirt and debris. Constructed from a revolutionary material that is 30% lighter and 50% stronger than other winter covers, Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Covers are coated with special resins that resist the build-up of chlorine and other chemicals that could damage the cover. Made to withstand the harshest winter conditions and last year after year, the Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Cover is a great choice for any pool owner!
- Won’t Puncture or Tear
The revolutionary, super-tight inner scrim weave construction of the Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Cover not only makes it lightweight and durable, but it also stands up to branches and animals that can cause other winter covers to rip.
- Extra-Strong, Lightweight Material
Thanks to the advanced construction process, Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Covers are not only strong and durable, but they are also extremely lightweight and easy to install and remove.
- Protects Pool From Debris and Algae
Designed to rest flush against your pool surface and keep leaves and debris out all winter long, Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Covers also feature an attractive tan color with a dark blue underside that prevents sunlight from entering the pool and inhibits the growth of algae and bacteria.
- Built to Last Year After Year
Strong and durable, all Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Covers are made with a chemical-resistant coating, that will keep your cover working like new season after season.
Please note that the top side of the cover is tan, and the bottom side is blue.
Colors shown are not exact and may vary Back to Top
- Made with a revolutionary, super-tight inner scrim weave construction
- Virtually rip and tear proof
- Features superior, extra-strong seams that will last for years
- High-tech, lightweight construction is easy to install and remove
- Comes with a full 4’ overlap and designed for use with water bags to prevent wind-lash
- Coated with special resins to reduce build-up of harmful substances such as chlorine, salts, acids, alkalis, and mildew
- Heavy-duty cable and winch help connect the cover to the sides of the pool
- Withstands sub-zero temperatures all winter long
- Protects pool from leaves and debris
- Comes in attractive tan color to match landscape
- Special blue underside keeps sunlight out, stopping the growth of algae and bacteria
- Available in many shapes and sizes to fit nearly every pool
- Comes with a 20-year pro-rated warranty
- Made specifically for above-ground pools
Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Covers are available in many shapes and sizes, and are designed to fit most in-ground swimming pools. Each Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Cover comes equipped with an extra 2 feet of material on each side to help secure the cover to the pool deck using water bags. This means that a winter cover that is designed for a 15’ x 30’ oval pool will actually be 19’ x 34’. These winter covers are designed for use with water bags or Hold ‘Em Downs placed around the perimeter of the cover to keep it firmly in place all winter long.
Each Leslies Tan Above-Ground Winter Cover features a 20-year pro-rated warranty to help protect your investment and help you maintain a healthy pool.
What will a winter cover do for my pool?
I have a custom-sized pool, which cover should I order?
What do I use to keep the cover in place?
What’s the difference between a winter cover and a safety cover?
Can I use this cover for my in-ground pool?
Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.