The Vac-Alert Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) is a self-monitoring, non-electrical, low maintenance safety system that responds in a millisecond when a drain becomes blocked. stopping accidents before they happen. When a swimmer becomes stuck to a drain or suction outlet in a swimming pool, spa, wading pool, or hot tub, the force of the filtration system can be tremendous. This automatic suction force release system has a spring loaded piston that forms a seal to prevent air from entering the suction system during normal operation. Should a sudden rise in vacuum occur due to an entrapment event, the piston is forced open and the air seal is broken, outside air is allowed to enter the suction side of the pump causing the pump to loose prime, thereby releasing the vacuum. The Vac-Alert SVRS works whether or not there is a cover on the drain, does not interfere with the pump functions and once installed, requires little to no maintenance.
Constructed of non-corroding PVC, stainless steel parts for long-term durability and reliable performance. This is the perfect safety solution for every pump that draws water, including pools, spas, fountains, slides and vacuum ports. An installation DVD is included with every unit, although it is recommended to use a pool professional.
**It is strongly suggested that you purchase a ball valve that will allow you or a pool professional to periodically test the system.Back to Top
- Provides a rapid vacuum release when a drain becomes blocked
- Responds in a millisecond, stopping accidents before they happen
- Does not interfere with pump function
- Won't damage pump when activated
- Works whether or not there is a cover on the drain
- Once installed, requires little to no maintenance
- The perfect safety solution
- Long-term durability and reliable performance
- Meets or exceeds the current ASME/ANSI performance requirements
- Self-monitoring, non-electrical
- Spring loaded piston
- Constructed of non-corroding PVC, stainless steel parts
- Easily plumbs in line (suction side only)
- An installation DVD
- 3-year limited warranty
This product requires installation. Why not let our professionally trained technicians install it for you? Your satisfaction is guaranteed and you will have the peace of mind knowing that your purchase has been installed correctly.
Check our Store Locator to see if we offer this service in your area. Or call 1-800-LESLIES directly to schedule service. If you would rather install it yourself all products include manufacturer instructions.Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.