Vacless SVRS Automatic Breathers work by providing immediate vacuum relief upon entrapment by allowing air to rapidly fill the pump causing it to lose prime and release vacuum. Upon release of an entrapment the valve will automatically reset allowing the pump to re-prime for normal operation. Our devices can be used on pumps from ½ hp to 10 hp and installed up to 8 feet above the water level or 12 feet below the water level. Simply remove the suction-side drain plug on your pump and install the Vacless SVRS breather valve.
Vacless Systems, Inc. is recognized by the Consumer Product Safety Commission as an approved manufacturer of Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS) certified by IAPMO to ANSI/ASME A112.19.17 and meets all the standards of the VGB Act.Back to Top
- For use on Residential and Commercial pools, spas and water features.
- Self-calibrating device needs no manual adjustments.
- No cutting of existing plumbing and it works great with existing valves, including check valves.
- For use on pumps between ½ HP and 10 HP.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission recognized SVRS manufacturer.
- Works great with in-floor cleaning systems as well as pressure-side and suction-side pool cleaning systems.
- Installs easily in minutes! Simply remove the suction-side drain plug on your pump and install a Vacless SVRS breather valve.
- Can be installed up to 8’ above the water level or 12’ below the water level. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.