DescriptionPoolguard’s NEW “Safety Buoy” Pool Alarm is designed to be used in any Above Ground Pool including quick set, soft sided and portable above ground pools as well as Spa’s and some small In Ground Pools. Poolguard’s new alarm is the only floating alarm NSF Certified to the ASTM F2208 Pool Alarm Standard. The new “Safety Buoy” floats on the water and uses Sub Surface Detection Technology. “Safety Buoy” comes with an In House Remote Receiver, has a 1 year warranty, and is Made in the USA! Back to Top
BenefitsMeets pool alarm code in NY as well as the states of CT, TN, and CA Back to Top
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy”, once installed in the pool, cannot be deactivated; it is always in the alarm ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Poolguard “Safety Buoy” will sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
- Sleep Mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” comes with an in house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works with a 9-volt battery (not included), with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm will chirp every 20 seconds when battery is low.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water. Works with pools 24’ in diameter and pools up to 16’ X 32’
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” has been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08.
- Ideal for above ground pools, especially soft sided portable pools, as well as spas and small in ground pools where mounting the alarm to the deck is not possible.
- Poolguard “Safety Buoy” is designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child.
- “Poolguard “Safety Buoy” is the only floating Pool Alarm on the market that uses Sub Surface Detection Technology”
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.