It is called WhisperFlo High Performance Pump for good reason. This innovative hydraulic design moves water more efficiently and more quietly than competitive pumps. Under typical operating conditions the WhisperFlo Pump offers the highest water flow of any single-or two-speed pump and produces the greatest volume of water when compared to all other pool pumps within the normal operating range of 35 to 80 feet of head. This energy efficient high performance pump costs less to operate, because it uses less horsepower to produce the required water flow. Its engineered thermoplastic housing withstands extreme heat, resists corrosion and as a result it is built to last a lifetime.Back to Top
- Innovative hydraulic engineering moves water more efficiently and quietly than competitive pumps
- Patented oversized strainer basket reduces cleaning frequency
- Heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life
- Lower HP's deliver higher performance than the industry standard even when used in pool/spa combinations and when operating in-floor-cleaning systems
- Compatible with all cleaning systems, various filters and jet action spas
- Designed for residential and commercial applications
- New motor increases life, energy and efficiency
- Extremely quiet operation documented in rigorous ETL tests
- Lower operating costs
- Easy installation
The FunnelFlo diffuser increases water flow and quiets the pump by reducing incoming water turbulence. The strainer is oversized and contains a see-thru clamp on lid.
The WhisperFlo contains standard 2" connections and industry-standard components so it can be used for all types of applications. It is designed to operate suction-side, pressure-side and in-floor cleaning systems and is compatible with sand, D.E. or cartridge filters, and pressure or vacuum systems.Back to Top
InstallationThis product requires installation. Why not let our professionally trained technicians install it for you? Your satisfaction is guaranteed and you will have the peace of mind knowing that your purchase has been installed correctly.
Check our Store Locator to see if we offer this service in your area. Or call 1-800-LESLIES directly to schedule service. If you would rather install it yourself all products include manufacturer instructions. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.