DescriptionSaftron 36” Safety and Exercise Support Bar Kit
Saftron high impact polymer products are made of specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements, UV, and chemicals while requiring virtually no maintenance. They are guaranteed to keep their smooth, bright finish for many years.
Saftron’s 2 post Safety and Exercise Support Bar Kit installs horizontally on the surface of the inside pool wall for swimming support or water aerobics. A high impact polymer exterior ensures Saftron products are unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun and remain cooler to the touch.
Click here for Saftron's product guide Back to Top
- Provides superior rigidity and durability
- Colors are part of the material and not a paint after-coat, so they will never chip, peel, flake, or rust
- Smooth, glossy, easy to clean surface
- Best choice for use with salt chlorinators and salt environments
- Weight is 6 lbs
- Made in the USA and Greener Product Certified
- Colors match Saftron rails and ladders
- Non-conductive materials allow Saftron Pool Rails to meet the NEC code requirements without having to bond or ground Saftron’s ladder and pool rails
- 5 year warranty. For full warranty terms and conditions refer to Saftron's Website Back to Top
InstallationSaftron’s Support Bar is 36” in length by 5” width. The bar’s inside depth is 3” for child safety. Socket supports attach flush to a pool or spa wall with stainless steel lag-bolts and anchors (included), and are sealed inside the attachment to the wall. Use PVC adhesive to secure the exercise bar to the wall attachment. Full installation instructions can be found at Saftron's Website
Click here for the dimension guide Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.