DescriptionSaftron Pool Ladder Step
Saftron high impact polymer products are made of specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements, UV, and chemicals while requiring virtually no maintenance. They are guaranteed to keep their smooth, bright finish for many years. Saftron’s replacement Ladder Step can be mounted to any ladder that uses the standard 1.90” OD rails and 19-20” spacing between centers. Steps are ribbed to withstand heavy loads.
Click here for Saftron's product guide Back to Top
- Provides superior rigidity and durability
- Colors are part of the material and not a paint after-coat, so they will never chip, peel, flake, or rust
- Best choice for use with salt chlorinators and salt environments
- Weight is 2 lbs per step
- Made in the USA and Greener Product Certified
- The maximum weight load limit on ladders and steps shall not exceed 275 lbs (125 Kilograms)
- 5 year warranty. For full warranty terms and conditions refer to www.saftron.com
InstallationLadder steps are 20” long and 3.75” wide. If the existing ladder steps are not Saftron’s, it is recommended to replace all steps because each brand may have a slightly different shape or design. Ladder step hardware is not included and can be found in Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies store and online. Full installation instructions can be found at www.saftron.com.
Click here for the dimension guide Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.