DescriptionSaftron Anchor Socket Covers
Saftron high impact polymer products are made of specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements, UV, and chemicals while requiring virtually no maintenance. They are guaranteed to keep their smooth, bright finish for many years. Saftron’s Anchor Socket Covers are used to cover and fill anchor sockets when ladders or rails have been removed. This protects the inside of the anchor sockets from filling with dirt, ice, and other debris. Sold in pairs.
Click here for Saftron's product guide Back to Top
- Provides superior rigidity and durability
- Colors are part of the material and not a paint after-coat, so they will never chip, peel, flake, or rust
- Unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, ice, and sun and remain cooler to the touch
- Best choice for use with salt chlorinators and salt environments
- Weight is 2 lbs per pair
- Made in the USA and Greener Product Certified
- Colors match Saftron rails and ladders
- 5 year warranty. For full warranty terms and conditions refer to www.saftron.com
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.