DescriptionSaftron 1.90” OD Anchor Sockets
Saftron high impact polymer products are made of specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements, UV, and chemicals. Saftron’s Anchor Sockets can be used with any handrail or ladder with a 1.90” OD rail. A grounding terminal is included for installations with steel rails or other conductive materials. (Saftron rails and ladders do not requiring grounding). Saftron Anchor Sockets work particularly well with Saftron railing due to a firm grip of material when secured together. A high impact polymer exterior ensures Saftron products are unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun and remain cooler to the touch.
Click here for Saftron's product guide Back to Top
- Provides superior rigidity and durability
- Colors are part of the material and not a paint after-coat, so they will never chip, peel, flake, or rust
- Best choice for use with salt chlorinators and salt environments
- Weight is 2 lbs per anchor socket
- Made in the USA and Greener Product Certified
- NSF approved materials. Industry standard designs and sizes
- 5 year warranty. For full warranty terms and conditions refer to www.saftron.com
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.