DescriptionSaftron 6” Surface Mounting Sturdy Polymer Base
Saftron high impact polymer products are made of specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements, UV, and chemicals while requiring virtually no maintenance. They are guaranteed to keep their smooth, bright finish for many years. Saftron’s 6” Polymer Bases are used to secure all 1.90”OD pool and spa rails, ladders, and safety railing. Bases surface mount to any secure anchoring foundation. A high impact polymer exterior ensures Saftron products are unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun and remain cooler to the touch.
Click here for Saftron's product guide Back to Top
- Provides superior rigidity and durability
- Colors are part of the material and not a paint after-coat, so they will never chip, peel, flake, or rust
- Smooth, glossy, easy to clean surface
- Easy installation
- Best choice for use with salt chlorinators and salt environments
- Weight is 2 lbs per base
- Made in the USA and Greener Product Certified
- NSF approved materials. Industry standard designs and sizes
- Non-conductive material and encapsulated steel allows Saftron Pool Rails to meet the NEC code requirements without having to bond or ground Saftron’s ladder and pool rails
- Colors match Saftron rails and ladders
- 5 year warranty. For full warranty terms and conditions refer to www.saftron.com
InstallationSaftron Bases are 6” high x 5.2” wide. To install, use the base to mark the desired location and drill three 5/16 holes into the surface. Insert plastic shields into the holes, and then insert stainless anchors and washers. Secure with lag bolts. Slide rail into the base and tighten the set-screws. Set-screws and stainless steel hardware are included. Full installation instructions can be found at www.saftron.com.
Click here for the dimension guide Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.