Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa.
No more waiting after re-filling your spa! Add to new fill water for an instant bromine residual. Just add bromine tablets or shock immediately after using to activate. Reduces the amount of bromine and time it takes to reach the ideal bromine reading of 1-3 ppm.
Sodium Bromide is NOT a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.Back to Top
- For use with bromine tablets in hot tubs
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- Helps eliminate chlorine odors
- Helps eliminate burning eyes Back to Top
- Add 1/2 oz. per 100 gallons of spa water to establish a 30 ppm bromide reserve.
- Add bromine to establish a bromine level.
- Repeat steps 1-2 when spa is drained and refilled.
*Should be added each time the spa is filled. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.