DescriptionSaftron 18” x 36” High Impact Polymer Spa Step Rail with Lift and Turn Base
Saftron high impact polymer railings are made of specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements, UV, and chemicals while requiring virtually no maintenance. They are guaranteed to keep their smooth, bright finish for many years. Saftron’s Spa Step Rail with Lift and Turn Base contains a reinforced, encapsulated steel interior which provides superior strength and durability. The Lift and Turn base allows the user to rotate the rail 180 degrees with one hand allowing for easy spa covering and spa entry. A high impact polymer exterior ensures Saftron rails are unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun and remain cooler to the touch.
Click here for Saftron's product guide Back to Top
- Provides superior rigidity and durability
- Colors are part of the material and not a paint after-coat, so they will never chip, peel, flake, or rust
- Smooth, glossy, easy to clean surface
- Best choice for use with salt chlorinators and salt environments
- Weight is 12 lbs
- Made in the USA and Greener Product Certified
- NSF approved materials. Industry standard designs and sizes
- Non-conductive material and encapsulated steel allows Saftron Pool Rails to meet the NEC code requirements without having to bond or ground Saftron’s ladder and pool rails
- Custom designs and colors available
- 5 year warranty. For full warranty terms and conditions refer to www.saftron.com
InstallationRail is 18” wide x 36” high, 1.90” OD, and mounts to the spa steps. Includes SB-F Lift and Turn Base and mounting hardware. Installation is quick and easy, with only 3 holes drilled at the mounting location. After installation the horizontal bar will be 22” above mounting surface. Full installation instructions can be found at www.saftron.com.
Click here for the dimension guide Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.