Any day can be special with your own personal spa retreat! The luxury edition Apollo 80 has 80 powerful stainless steel accented Hydrotherapy Jets. Our two-speed, dual-pump system provides maximum massage power! Feel stress melt away as dedicated rollover neck and shoulder jets soothe aching muscles. Ergonomic seating for six adults is enhanced by a programmable LED light display that includes 5” underwater light and 16 separate starburst points of light, adjusted topside with the touch of a button.
Apollo Color Combinations:Sterling Silver (white marble) shell paired with Millstone Granite ShadowRock Cabinet or Pearl Shadow (black marble) shell is paired with Gray Granite ShadowRock cabinet
- Seating: 6-7 person spa
- Dimensions: 91" x 91" x 36"
- Two 4hp ultra-flow, high-performance, energy saving pumps controlled by digital topside control panel
Jet Count: 80 stainless steel accented, including:
- 12 leg jets
- 8 shoulder/neck jets
- 4 foot/ankle jets
- 4 hip jets
- 23 large jets
- 29 cluster jets
- Water Features: Custom matching back lit resin waterfall
- Lighting: 5" color-changing LED underwater light and 16 synchronized, color-changing LED points of light
- Air Controls: 4 controls for zoned massage control
- Weight Dry / Filled: 950 lbs. / 3,920 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 400 USG
- Electrical: 220 V / 240 V / 50 Amp GFCI Breaker Required (not included - electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.)
- Heater: 4.0 kW stainless steel high efficiency, high-output system
- Filter: Top loading cartridge
- Ozonator installed. Keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Insulation: High-density, closed-cell foam
- Headrests: 2 Headrests
- DURA-LAST™ dual-walled cabinet system is energy efficient, quiet and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- Cover: Extra heavy duty, tapered cover
|Pump(s)||2 x 4HP|
|Dry Weight||950 lbs.|
|Filled Weight||3,872 lbs.|
|Steps & Towel Light||NO|
|Lights||16pt + 5" LED|
|Cooldown Seat Int. Step||YES|
A Revolution Spa is unlike anything else. Revolution™ Spas are luxurious, energy efficient and feature the most advanced technological breakthroughs in the industry. Our elegant Dura-last™ cabinets are beautiful and durable.
Unlike other spas, the Revolution Spa cabinet requires NO maintenance and will be just as beautiful in the years to come as the very first day. Wood frames will rot, warp and fade. Steel frames will rust and weaken but the DURA-LAST™ cabinet will never deteriorate and we GUARANTEE it with the industry's first lifetime warranty!
Our patent-pending, double-walled FORGE-CAST™ system reduces noise and is extremely energy efficient while still allowing easy access to all internal components. The patent-pending ENERGY-LOK™ insulated cabinet base and walls have a unique double-walled construction that is filled with high-density, closed cell foam similar to a thermos or freezer. The heat generated by the pumps in the internal cabinet air space is recycled and utilized by your spa, saving energy and money!
Therapy for Mind and Body
Revolution's Acrylic Spas are designed for maximum hydro-therapeutic benefits. Dedicated neck & shoulder jets, pulsators and spinners isolate and massage the areas where most people carry tension. Each Revolution Spa is fitted with fully adjustable Waterway™ jets which allow you to control the pressure and direction of flow to relieve stress and muscle fatigue. Revolution Spas feature incredibly comfortable seating featuring body loungers and captain’s chairs for as many as seven adults. While you relax, enjoy the LED light system that changes color with the touch of a button. A powerful Waterway pump system drives the jets and provides maximum water flow. Microban® treated filters help maintain a healthy spa environment, and most Revolution Spas are equipped with ozonators,naturally reducing the amount of chemicals needed.
A Commitment to the Environment
All Revolution Spas are built with a commitment to the environment. Our Dura-last™ cabinet is constructed with partially recycled materials; helping to reduce plastic in landfills. The unique ENERGY-LOK™ insulation system injects foam into a closed chamber resulting in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. Revolution Spas uses an exclusive bond rigidizing system on our Lucite® acrylic shells instead of environmentally unfriendly fiberglass. this eliminates Styrene, a hazardous air pollutant, from the manufacturing process. We achieve all this while offering gorgeous looks and the lifetime warranty on our DURA-LAST™ cabinet.Back to Top
InstallationBack to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.