Oceanus 60Relax in roomy, ergonomic, comfortable seating for up to 6 people in the Oceanus spa. A full-size lounger and interior step/cooldown seat offer seating variations sure to please all your friends and family! Our two-speed, Ultra-Flow system provides maximum massage power, using less energy than standard pumps! The Oceanus features a state‑of‑the‑art, all‑season, stainless-steel heater and is up to the challenge of even the coldest climates. With the Oceanus spa you can set the mood with the digital, multicolor, LED underwater light feature and just relax!
Oceanus Color combination:Color: Sterling Silver shell (white marble) paired with Millstone Granite (ShadowRock) cabinet
- 4 seats plus 1 lounger and cooldown seat/interior step
- Dimensions: 92" x 92" x 36"
- 4 HP, 2-speed, high output pump system for an unbeatable massage using less energy!
- Total jets: 60 jets, stainless-steel accented and fully adjustable
- 29 powerful back jets
- 23 soothing leg/ankle/foot jets
- 8 hip jets
- Backlit digital topside control panel
- Ozonator installed. Keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Floating weir, 50 sq. ft. filter cartridge, adjusts with water level for cleaner water
- Weight Dry / Filled: 950 lbs. / 3,920 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 400 USG
- 3 air controls for zoned massage control
- Stainless-steel, high-efficiency all-weather heater
- Maintenance-free DURA-LAST™ dual-walled cabinet system: Quiet, energy efficient and designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- ENERGY-LOK™ (patent-pending) insulation system. High-density, closed-cell foam injected into the dual-walled cabinet forming a highly efficient thermal barrier)
- Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Electrical requirements: 240 V/40 A GFCI breaker required (not included). (Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services).
- Programmable LED multicolor underwater light
- 3 headrests
- Cover: Extra heavy duty, tapered cover
|Dry Weight||950 lbs.|
|Filled Weight||3,872 lbs.|
|Steps & Towel||NO|
|Steps & Towel Light||NO|
|Lights||3" LED UNDER WATER|
|Cooldown Seat Int. Step||YES|
A Revolution Spa is unlike anything else. Revolution™ Spas are luxurious, energy efficient and feature the most advanced technological breakthroughs in the industry. Our elegant Dura-last™ cabinets are beautiful and durable.
Unlike other spas, the Revolution Spa cabinet requires NO maintenance and will be just as beautiful in the years to come as the very first day. Wood frames will rot, warp and fade. Steel frames will rust and weaken but the DURA-LAST™ cabinet will never deteriorate and we GUARANTEE it with the industry's first lifetime warranty!
Our patent-pending, double-walled FORGE-CAST™ system reduces noise and is extremely energy efficient while still allowing easy access to all internal components. The patent-pending ENERGY-LOK™ insulated cabinet base and walls have a unique double-walled construction that is filled with high-density, closed cell foam similar to a thermos or freezer. The heat generated by the pumps in the internal cabinet air space is recycled and utilized by your spa, saving energy and money!
Therapy for Mind and Body
Revolution's Acrylic Spas are designed for maximum hydro-therapeutic benefits. Dedicated neck & shoulder jets, pulsators and spinners isolate and massage the areas where most people carry tension. Each Revolution Spa is fitted with fully adjustable Waterway™ jets which allow you to control the pressure and direction of flow to relieve stress and muscle fatigue. Revolution Spas feature incredibly comfortable seating featuring body loungers and captain’s chairs for as many as seven adults. While you relax, enjoy the LED light system that changes color with the touch of a button. A powerful Waterway pump system drives the jets and provides maximum water flow. Microban® treated filters help maintain a healthy spa environment, and most Revolution Spas are equipped with ozonators,naturally reducing the amount of chemicals needed.
A Commitment to the Environment
All Revolution Spas are built with a commitment to the environment. Our Dura-last™ cabinet is constructed with partially recycled materials; helping to reduce plastic in landfills. The unique ENERGY-LOK™ insulation system injects foam into a closed chamber resulting in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. Revolution Spas uses an exclusive bond rigidizing system on our Lucite® acrylic shells instead of environmentally unfriendly fiberglass. this eliminates Styrene, a hazardous air pollutant, from the manufacturing process. We achieve all this while offering gorgeous looks and the lifetime warranty on our DURA-LAST™ cabinet.Back to Top
InstallationBack to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.