Entertain friends, relax with family and enjoy the amazing health benefits of Hydrotherapy in your new Venus lounger spa! The Venus is equipped with 50 powerful Stainless Steel jets to power away stress and relax muscle tension while increasing blood circulation.
Relax in Venus’s roomy, ergonomic, comfortable seating for 6 adults which includes full size no float lounger. Set the mood with the digital, multicolor, LED underwater light feature. Venus’s high-efficiency, all-season, stainless steel heater is up to the challenge of even the coldest climates. Our 2-speed, high output pump system with HydroDrive technology delivers an unbeatable massage! The advanced topside digital controls allow for easy operation of the spa.
Venus Color Combinations:
Sterling Silver (white marble) shell paired with Millstone Granite ShadowRock Cabinet or Pearl Shadow (black marble) shell is paired with Gray Granite ShadowRock cabinet.
- Seating: 6 adult seats (including full-body lounger)
- Dimensions: 92" x 92" x 36"
- Jet Pump: 4 HP, 2-speed, high-output pump system
- Jet Count: 50 stainless steel faced, jets 2 rollover neck/shoulder jets
- 34 back jets
- 12 leg jets
- 2 foot jets
- Air Controls: 2 controls for zoned massage control
- DURA-LAST™ Dual-Walled Cabinet System is energy efficient, quiet and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- Electrical: 220 V/ 40 Amp breaker (not included, electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services)
- Ozonator installed. Keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Heater: 4.0 kW stainless steel, high-efficiency, all-weather heater
- Filter: Floating weir, 50 sq. ft. filter cartridge, adjusts with water level for cleaner water
- Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Insulation: High-density foam injected into our dual-walled cabinet forming a highly efficient thermal barrier
- Backlit digital topside control panel
- Lighting: Programmable LED multicolor underwater light feature
- Weight Dry / Filled: 950 lbs / 3,875 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 400 USG
- Headrests: 3 Headrests
- Cover: Extra heavy duty, tapered cover
|Dry Weight||950 lbs.|
|Filled Weight||3,872 lbs.|
|Steps & Towel||NO|
|Steps & Towel Light||NO|
|Lights||3" LED UNDER WATER|
|Cooldown Seat Int. Step||No|
A Revolution Spa is unlike anything else. Revolution™ Spas are luxurious, energy efficient and feature the most advanced technological breakthroughs in the industry. Our elegant Dura-last™ cabinets are beautiful and durable.
Unlike other spas, the Revolution Spa cabinet requires NO maintenance and will be just as beautiful in the years to come as the very first day. Wood frames will rot, warp and fade. Steel frames will rust and weaken but the DURA-LAST™ cabinet will never deteriorate and we GUARANTEE it with the industry's first lifetime warranty!
Our patent-pending, double-walled FORGE-CAST™ system reduces noise and is extremely energy efficient while still allowing easy access to all internal components. The patent-pending ENERGY-LOK™ insulated cabinet base and walls have a unique double-walled construction that is filled with high-density, closed cell foam similar to a thermos or freezer. The heat generated by the pumps in the internal cabinet air space is recycled and utilized by your spa, saving energy and money!
Therapy for Mind and Body
Revolution's Acrylic Spas are designed for maximum hydro-therapeutic benefits. Dedicated neck & shoulder jets, pulsators and spinners isolate and massage the areas where most people carry tension. Each Revolution Spa is fitted with fully adjustable Waterway™ jets which allow you to control the pressure and direction of flow to relieve stress and muscle fatigue. Revolution Spas feature incredibly comfortable seating featuring body loungers and captain’s chairs for as many as seven adults. While you relax, enjoy the LED light system that changes color with the touch of a button. A powerful Waterway pump system drives the jets and provides maximum water flow. Microban® treated filters help maintain a healthy spa environment, and most Revolution Spas are equipped with ozonators,naturally reducing the amount of chemicals needed.
A Commitment to the Environment
All Revolution Spas are built with a commitment to the environment. Our Dura-last™ cabinet is constructed with partially recycled materials; helping to reduce plastic in landfills. The unique ENERGY-LOK™ insulation system injects foam into a closed chamber resulting in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. Revolution Spas uses an exclusive bond rigidizing system on our Lucite® acrylic shells instead of environmentally unfriendly fiberglass. this eliminates Styrene, a hazardous air pollutant, from the manufacturing process. We achieve all this while offering gorgeous looks and the lifetime warranty on our DURA-LAST™ cabinet.Back to Top
InstallationBack to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.