Corinthia 40An intimate spa experience is just steps away in the new Corinthia spa. Relax and enjoy the benefits of powerful hydrotherapy in the comfort of your own home surrounded by all of Corinthia’s luxurious features. This 2-3 person spa is perfect for couples, or for where space is limited.
Corinthia offers you a full size body lounger for complete relaxation and the ultimate in hydrotherapy. Known for innovative engineering, Corinthia also offers its exclusive Steps and Towel Warmer feature, adding convenience, safety and luxury to this already stunning spa design. These space-saving steps fold away when not in use, where they remain clean and dry. Towels and robes are kept warm and easy to reach in the integrated towel warmer feature.
Set the mood with the digital, multicolor, LED underwater light feature. Our state-of-the-art, all-season, stainless steel heater is up to the challenge of even the coldest climates. Our 2-speed, high output pump system with HydroDrive technology delivers an unbeatable massage! The advanced topside digital controls allow for easy operation of spa.
Corinthia Color Combination:Color: Sterling Silver shell (white marble) paired with Millstone Granite Renaissance cabinet
- Seating: 3 adult seats (including lounger)
- Dimensions with step closed: 92" x 66.5" x 36"
- Dimensions with step open: 92 x 84.5 x 36”
- Jet Pump: 4 HP, 2-speed, high output pump system
- Jet Count: 40 Stainless Steel Faced, Fully Adjustable Jets
- Integrated, foldaway steps and towel warmer feature!
- DURA-LAST™ Dual-Walled Cabinet System is energy efficient, quiet and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- Air Controls: 2 controls for zoned massage control
- Ozonator installed. Keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Heater: 4.0 kW stainless steel, high-efficiency, all-weather heater
- Weight Dry / Filled: 505 lbs. / 2,281 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 222 USG
- Electrical: 220V / 240V / 40 Amp breaker (not included) (Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services)
- Filter: 50 sq. ft. of filtration from dual 25 sq. ft. filters through floating weir door Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Insulation: High-density foam injected into our dual-walled cabinet forming a highly efficient thermal barrier
- Lighting: Programmable 3" LED multicolor underwater light
- Backlit digital topside control panel
- Headrests: 3 headrests
- Cover: Extra heavy duty, tapered cover
|Model||Corinthia 40 Jet|
|Dry Weight||505 lbs.|
|Filled Weight||2,281 lbs.|
|Steps & Towel||Yes|
|Lights||3" LED UNDER WATER|
A Revolution Spa is unlike anything else. Revolution™ Spas are luxurious, energy efficient and feature the most advanced technological breakthroughs in the industry. Our elegant Dura-last™ cabinets are beautiful and durable.
Unlike other spas, the Revolution Spa cabinet requires NO maintenance and will be just as beautiful in the years to come as the very first day. Wood frames will rot, warp and fade. Steel frames will rust and weaken but the DURA-LAST™ cabinet will never deteriorate and we GUARANTEE it with the industry's first lifetime warranty!
Our patent-pending, double-walled FORGE-CAST™ system reduces noise and is extremely energy efficient while still allowing easy access to all internal components. The patent-pending ENERGY-LOK™ insulated cabinet base and walls have a unique double-walled construction that is filled with high-density, closed cell foam similar to a thermos or freezer. The heat generated by the pumps in the internal cabinet air space is recycled and utilized by your spa, saving energy and money!
Therapy for Mind and Body
Revolution's Acrylic Spas are designed for maximum hydro-therapeutic benefits. Dedicated neck & shoulder jets, pulsators and spinners isolate and massage the areas where most people carry tension. Each Revolution Spa is fitted with fully adjustable Waterway™ jets which allow you to control the pressure and direction of flow to relieve stress and muscle fatigue. Revolution Spas feature incredibly comfortable seating featuring body loungers and captain’s chairs for as many as seven adults. While you relax, enjoy the LED light system that changes color with the touch of a button. A powerful Waterway pump system drives the jets and provides maximum water flow. Microban® treated filters help maintain a healthy spa environment, and most Revolution Spas are equipped with ozonators,naturally reducing the amount of chemicals needed.
A Commitment to the Environment
All Revolution Spas are built with a commitment to the environment. Our Dura-last™ cabinet is constructed with partially recycled materials; helping to reduce plastic in landfills. The unique ENERGY-LOK™ insulation system injects foam into a closed chamber resulting in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. Revolution Spas uses an exclusive bond rigidizing system on our Lucite® acrylic shells instead of environmentally unfriendly fiberglass. this eliminates Styrene, a hazardous air pollutant, from the manufacturing process. We achieve all this while offering gorgeous looks and the lifetime warranty on our DURA-LAST™ cabinet.Back to Top
InstallationBack to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.