OPTIMA PRO: THE COMPLETE AQUATIC BIKE
- The most complete aquatic bike in the Archimede line and on the market*Built for daily and intensive use, responding to the strongest requirements, especially for fitness centers
- Technical data:
Adjustable resistance from low, moderate to intense, via a double system:
- A 4-blade pedal system whose direction can be changed with one movement while seating on the bike. Based on their direction, the blades slice through water for minimal resistance or move like a paddle wheel for maximum resistance
- 2 flaps under the pedals. They carry a constant volume of water allowing for a perfect movement of the rotation.
- This double system stirs water and creates a massage motion from the feet to the buttocks that activates blood flow
- The saddle, handlebar and base can be adjusted for use in water depths of 3'7'' to 5' by users 5' to 6'7'' tall
- The saddle is adjustable horizontally for a comfortable position
- Pedals with straps to use with water shoes
- Base mounted on suction cups for an optimal grip and a perfect protection of all types of surface (liner, PVC and tile floors)
- Frame in passivated stainless steel marine grade 316 L suited to chlorinated water, seawater and thermal waters. The frame is covered with red thermoplastic increasing the protection against corrosion and the security of children (better visibility in the water)
- Total weight: 44 lbs., dimensions: 39.5' x 30' x 55'
Shipped with a Coaching DVD that includes 30 aquabiking exercises for all levels of fitness THE OPTIMA PRO COMES WITH A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FRAME