About the Raypak Above Ground
LPM Part #:
The Raypak 106A/156A Above Ground Pool and Spa Heaters helps keep your pool heated for an extended swim season at a lower monthly cost.
Pool Heater Features
- Above ground pool and spa heater
- 120/240V, 2 inch flange connections
- Wind-Resistant design
- Polymer headers, copper-fin-tube heat exchanger, analog dial controls
- Stainless teel burner tray, ceramic fiber combustion box, PolyTuf textured powder coating
- Energy Efficient
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane and 156,000 BTUs or 106,000 BTUs
Raypak's Above Ground Pool and Spa Heater is the perfect choice to keep your pool or spa heated while extending your swim season. Built to last you years of service with high quality operation, the 106A is a heat you'll love. Featuring PolyTuf textured powder coating for durability, wind-resistance, bronze polymer headers, copper-fin-tube heat exchanger, analog dial control panels, 2" water connections for secure installation, automatic bypass, burner tray, fire tile, and is available in both natural gas and propane. The Raypak 106A keeps energy efficiency in mind saving you money on monthly costs while being friendly to the environment.
For an energy efficient option that extends your pool season, use the Raypak 106A Above Ground Pool and Spa Heater.
Raypak Above Ground Specifications