DescriptionThe Pool Pillow Pal is a new and better way to connect and center the air pillow to the winter cover without the hassle of using ropes and ties, making closing your pool easier! Back to Top
BenefitsWith the air pillow attached to the winter cover, it helps to stabilize the cover in windy conditions, and with the air pillow centered it helps for even distribution of ice, making the process of ice compensation more effective. Back to Top
FeaturesThe simple “peel and stick” patches make it easy to install the air pillow and keeps it in the center of your pool. Back to Top
- Find the center of your cover and mark with the included marking tab.
- You can simply do this by folding the cover in half, then half again and mark the center point on the underside of the cover (water side).
- Remove the plastic backing and attach the white Pool Pillow Pal to the cover by aligning the die-cut hole over the marking tab, making sure the area is clean and dry before application. Use firm pressure while applying to the surface of the cover and pillow. Then, apply the black Pool Pillow Pal to the center of the air pillow.
- Inflate the pillow to about 60% of its capacity, then line up The Pool Pillow Pal patch on the pillow with the one on the cover and connect with firm pressure.
- Lift the cover with the attached pool pillow and place into the pool making sure the pillow is between the cover and the water. Position the rest of the cover onto the pool evenly and secure per cover manufacturer’s instructions.
InstallationBack to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.