DescriptionHayward Universal H-Series Heater
Energy-efficient and universal fit
Combining advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility, it’s a smart choice for virtually any new installation or existing system upgrade — delivering state-of-the-industry performance, outstanding energy efficiency, extremely low NOx emission levels and Hayward’s legendary durability and reliability. A choice of left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections gives Universal H-Series heaters unprecedented installation flexibility. This enhanced adaptability – coupled with lightweight design, modern low-profile appearance and only front-panel access required for installation and service – ensures compatibility with virtually all new or existing systems and equipment pad conditions. Offered in 250,000, 350,000 and 400,000 BTU/hr.
Back to Top
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating all outside weather variables that can effect the heating performance, such as high wind conditions -- without a high wind stack.
- Patented single header "V" baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation. All Hayward heat exchangers are now constructed with highly resilient Cupro Nickel for greater durability and longevity.
- Easy-to-read L.E.D. digital Control Panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service.
- New polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions for improved reliability.
- Designed for today's larger diameter plumbing systems with 2" x 2 1/2" CPVC unions.
- 1 year limited warranty.
FeaturesExclusive to Universal H-Series Heater
- Superior Hydraulic Performance - Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- Surface Silicon Nitride Ignition System - Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Low NOx Emissions - complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards. Industry-leading 82%-84% thermal efficiency
- Dual Voltage - Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V
- Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger - Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s saltbased electronic chlorination systems.
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate™Heat Exchanger - State-of-the-industry Finn Plate™ heat exchanger with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life.
- Insulated Fire Tile® Combustion Chamber - Unlike older forms of insulation, Fire Tile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Digital LED Control Panel - Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
Go to the Installation tab for sizing information
Back to Top
InstallationThis product requires installation. Why not let our professionally trained technicians install it for you? Your satisfaction is guaranteed and you will have the peace of mind knowing that your purchase has been installed correctly.
Check our Store Locator to see if we offer this service in your area. Or call 1-800-LESLIES directly to schedule service. If you would rather install it yourself all products include manufacturer instructions.
|Item # -||BTU's -||Gas Type -||Width -||Depth -||Height -||Weight||50023||250k||Natural||28"||29½"||24"||165 lbs.||50026||250k||Propane||28"||29½"||24"||165 lbs.||50028||350k||Natural||33¼"||29½"||24"||195 lbs.||50029||350k||Propane||33¼"||29½"||24"||195 lbs.||50031||400k||Natural||36½"||29½"||24"||197 lbs.||50033||400k||Propane||36½"||29½"||24"||197 lbs.|
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.