DescriptionNo matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, MasterTemp® measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you’ll see why MasterTemp is setting a new standard for total value.
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp is engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factoryset limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required; stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
InstallationThis product requires installation. Why not let our professionally trained technicians install it for you? Your satisfaction is guaranteed and you will have the peace of mind knowing that your purchase has been installed correctly.
Check our Store Locator to see if we offer this service in your area. Or call 1-800-LESLIES directly to schedule service. If you would rather install it yourself all products include manufacturer instructions. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.