DescriptionSolarArc is the most compact and efficient way to heat your pool...for free. SolarArc works with your existing pump and filter system – no booster pump is required. A single SolarArc can raise the temperature on a 15’ x 48” deep pool by 5˚ in less than three days or less. All you need is sunshine. For larger pools or for faster heating, multiple SolarArcs can be installed inline. SolarArc comes with two 12” legs, so it can be installed on the ground at the perfect angle to absorb the sun’s rays. Installation is quick and simple. Back to Top
- SolarArc is a compact cost effective way to harness the power of the sun to heat pool water
- No operational costs
- Built in legs angle the unit to attract the most sunlight as possible. This gives you flexibility in deciding where to install your SolarArc
- Installs directly in line with your existing filtration system
- Simple DIY installation
- HiFlo Professional design, eliminates additional Bypass Kit costs associated with other solar heating systems
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- All necessary hardware is included for installation. All you need are the flex hoses
- 11⁄4” - 11⁄2” hose fittings and soft-sided pool adapters included
- SolarArc is proudly made in the USA
- SolarArc is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 50
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.