This Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies video will teach you all about pH, and how to make sure it stays within the proper range.
- Test your water using a test kit or test strips.
- Adjust your pH until it reaches 7.4 – 7.6. To raise low pH levels use Leslie’s Soda Ash and to lower pH levels apply Leslie’s Dry Acid.
- Having a low pH can damage your pool.
- A high pH can cause cloudy water or scale formation.
- Test your pH by using test strips, test kits, or bring a sample into your local Leslie’s store and have it tested for free.