This Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies video will show you how to accurately use water testing strips.
- For best results, run your pump for at least one hour before testing your water
- Dip the test strip in the water for a few seconds, then wait 10 – 20 seconds for the strip to change colors
- Compare the test strip to the color chart on the package
- Electronic testing equipment will read the colors for you.
- Store your test materials in a cool, dry place, and pay attention to the expiration date