Free Shipping On Every Order!

Returns & Return Policy

99% of the time everything is going to go smoothly with your order, for the other 1% of the time we offer returns up to 14 days after you received your product. Before you ship your product back give us a call or email us. We will issue you a unique number to make sure your product doesn’t get lost and you’re refunded quickly.

Return Information:

  • Products are eligible for returns for 14 days after delivery. If after 14 days of delivery, you have any problem with any of the items you purchased, please let us know and we will help you to work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue.
  • Complete a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form below or call us at 800-537-5437 for assistance.
  • You are responsible for the cost of shipping your return item back to us; the returned item must be received in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
  • Product must be returned in like new condition in the original packaging; including warranty cards, and ALL owners’ manuals to be returned.
  • "Custom" orders, and opened covers are not refundable; please call for details.
  • All returns are subject to up to a 15% restocking fee.
  • Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
  • Returns without an Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number may result in your credit being delayed or denied.
A Note on Chemicals and Paint:
There are certain products we sell that come in sealed containers for a reason. All of chemicals, and even our paints, cannot be returned for safety reasons. These products come in sealed containers because their concentrations and compositions are of the utmost importance and as a responsible retailer we need to guarantee that they have been unadulterated. That said, we stand by our commitment to the best customer service, and encourage you to call us directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form:

When completing the Return Merchandise Authorization Form, please give a detailed description for your return along with photos. One of our team members will get back to you as quickly as possible. Please remember to add to your Email Provider's Safe List. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-537-5437.

Name: Message Subject:
Email Address: Confirm Email Address:
Phone Number (Optional): Order Number (Optional):
Best Contact Method:
Email Phone
Need Help? Call Us - 1.800.537.5437
Shop Online or at any of our 850+ retail stores!
* 2nd Day Air Shipping not available for chemicals, spas, and other items that normally ship by freight.
Online prices & selection generally match our retail stores, but may vary. Prices & offers are subject to change.
All rights reserved. © 2014 Leslies Poolmart Inc.