DescriptionThe CHEMTROL® 250 is a microprocessor-based digital controller designed to maintain both sanitizer ORP and water pH in high-end residential pools, small commercial pools and spas and light industrial applications. Designed for affordability, simplicity of installation, ease of use and long-term reliability, it includes features normally not found on this type of controller, such as:
- li>adjustable setpoints
- adjustable high and low alarms
- adjustable overfeed safety timers and
- adjustable proportional feed control. Back to Top
- Easy to install
- Simple to use
- All Control Functions on Front Panel
- Separate Adjustable Setpoints
- Separate Adjustable Alarms
- Acid/Base Selector
- Proportional Feed with Adjustable Bandwidth
- Separate Adjustable Overfeed Safety Timers
- Waterproof Cabinet with Clear Window Cover
- 5-year Electronics Warranty
- Toll-Free Technical Support Back to Top
Installation1. CONTROLLER - Connect the controller to the 110 or 230V output of the Timer in parallel to the recirculation pump. This will prevent accidental feeding of chemicals when the pump is not running. Make sure to follow the electrical code.
2. SENSORS - Install the ORP and pH sensors on the recirculation line or on the optional bypass line. The two sensors can be mounted directly on the main recirculation line with 2" PVC tees, as shown on the schematic. For recirculation lines over 2" in diameter lines, the sensors should be mounted on a 1/2" bypass line.
3. CHEMICAL FEEDERS - Connect the chemical feeders to the 110 or 230V controller outputs, according to the manufacturer's instructions, making sure to inject the chemicals downstream of the sensors. For a bromine or chlorine erosion feeder, install a corrosion-resistant solenoid valve on the intake line of the feeder. The controller is compatible with most ozonators and electrolytic generators. Back to Top
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find a specific product or have any questions about our online ordering don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-LESLIES or click here to contact us via email.